- The quick easy way to accurately calibrate the white balance in your digital camera & video.
- Get rid of your outdated gray and white cards.
- Save time and improve efficiency with the Stratos Cooldisc.
How to use your Stratos Cool Disk with the incident method
- 1: Set the correct exposure for your photograph in manual
- 2: Set your camera to its “manual white balance” setting or “pre-set” (do not use automatic settings).
- 3: Place the Cool Disk over your lens (white side towards camera)
- 4: Standing next to or close to your subject, aim the camera to the predominant light source (or in the case of a flash, the best reflective surface).
- 5: Expose the frame through the Cool Disk.
- 6: Manually expose a grey frame image and select it to set the custom white balance.